Samenvouwen
X

• Filter
  • Tijd
  • Weergeven
Clear All
nieuwe berichten

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door didierk Bericht weergeven
    Je continue à faire des recherches sur la Course de la Paix et je n'ai pas trouvé de réponse pour le prénom de quelques coureurs ayant terminé les 2 courses en 1948:
    Warszawa-Praha =>
    - 23. ??? CELESNIK
    - 52. ??? MOLDOVANSKI
    Praha-Warszawa =>
    - 12. ??? HORVATIC
    - 19. ??? TODOROVIC

Cependant, en cherchant j'ai trouvé ce site archivant "en ligne" le journal organisateur "Rudé Pravo" :
    http://archiv.ucl.cas.cz/index.php?path=RudePravo
    Mais seulement de 1950 à 1989 (c'est déjà beaucoup!).

Amicalement,
    Didier
    I will have to search my archive for the names of the Warsaw - Prague riders' first names but the Prague - Warsaw riders are Vlado Horvatič and Kosta Todorovič , I will try to find the other names as soon as I can.

Gabriel Čelesnik
    Laatst bewerkt door Steponas; 01.12.2015, 23:57. Reden: Add info

Opmerking

As a matter of interest I've been reseraching the 1952 Peace Racers. The official start lists (and indeed the three party newspapers) tend to be very wayward both for the christian names and surnames. Many of the Italian and Dutch riders were hopelessly mis-spelt, and so too a couple of the British riders.

I suspect the only way to verify the names of the riders with any degree of accuracy is to try to check the press in their country of origin.

Opmerking

In principle, you are right Herbie . But when you search in the Eastern Countries, the language barrier is a very serious obstacle. Not to mention the initial difficulty in finding a local newspaper.
        What a joy to have discovered here, on this forum, the huge culture of Steponas on the subject.
        And although, like any self-respecting archivist, I am never in a hurry, I confess willingly that the answers found here gave me a lot of time.

Thanks again Gabriel
        Didier

Opmerking

In principle, you are right Herbie . But when you search in the Eastern Countries, the language barrier is a very serious obstacle. Not to mention the initial difficulty in finding a local newspaper.
          What a joy to have discovered here, on this forum, the huge culture of Steponas on the subject.
          And although, like any self-respecting archivist, I am never in a hurry, I confess willingly that the answers found here gave me a lot of time.

Thanks again Gabriel
          Didier
          The rider from the Jugoslavia II team in the 1948 Warsaw - Prague is Gabriel Čelesnik , he was a Croatian from Zagreb.

Opmerking

Oops
            Sorry Stephan

Opmerking

1948: Bruzek

Another curiosity in 1948
              Bruzek is it the same one (Ladislav) who participates to the Amsterdam Olympic Games in 1928

Opmerking

1948: Broz

Worst
                Broz is not the same one (Jaroslav) who participates to the Paris Olympic Games in 1924

Opmerking

Another curiosity in 1948
                  Bruzek is it the same one (Ladislav) who participates to the Amsterdam Olympic Games in 1928
                  I don't know , it would seem unlikely as both Broz and Bruzek would be in their 40s , but they could well be the same riders , remember that the first two Peace Races of 1948 allowed riders to participate as individuals ie not as members of the national squads , which meant that the level of the participants varied greatly , some individual participants were not at national-squad level.
                  In the case of Broz and Bruzek , they had at one time been very good riders ie in 1924 and 1928 , and these two riders may have decided to take part in the Peace Race.
                  Also , the Czechoslovaks did not then have a national tour and were at a certain disadvantage compared to the Poles , Yugoslavs and Romanians etc.
                  This fact may also have encouraged Broz and Bruzek to take part even though they probably knew they would be out of their depth.

Opmerking

You are probably right.
                    Horner proved us recently that 40s is not synonym of retirement.
                    Although in the case of these Czechs, it was also necessary to have survived to 6 dramatic years.
                    In the absence of new evidence, so I will accept the idea that these individuals may be the participants to the old Olympic Games.

Opmerking

1948: Moldowansky

Found the Bulgarian Enyo Moldovanski :
                      14th Tour of Bulgaria 1949
                      10th Tour of Bulgaria 1950

Perhaps the last ending of first Peace race 1948

Amicalement,
                      Didier

Opmerking

You are probably right.
                        Horner proved us recently that 40s is not synonym of retirement.
                        Although in the case of these Czechs, it was also necessary to have survived to 6 dramatic years.
                        In the absence of new evidence, so I will accept the idea that these individuals may be the participants to the old Olympic Games.
                        For sportsmen these 6 dramatic years varied from country to country , from region to region within countries and also changed over time , there were races in CZ and Yugoslavia throughout the 6 years , generally things were better in CZ throughout these years eg Jan Vesely raced during the whole period 1939-1945.
                        Of course , the situation was much worse in Poland , but races were also organised in Yugoslavia and Austria during the war , but you are right , given the horrific events unfolding around them , sportsmen could hardly be expected to be able to focus on sport.

Opmerking

http://zkahlina.ca/cro/?p=20126

Some nice fotos of Milan Poredski in this article by Zdenko Kahlina , the text is in Croatian but Google Translate does a decent job.

MP died in 2005 , he was part of the Yugoslaviian team at the first Peace Race Prague - Warsaw won by Aleksandar Zorič , MP won 3 stages and contributed greatly to AZ's win.

Zdenko Kahlina represented Yugoslavia in the 1970s in various races eg Tour of Yugoslavia and the Tour of Austria , he rode the TOA in 1973 where the Australian Graeme Jose died on a descent
                          Laatst bewerkt door Steponas; 22.09.2016, 13:55.

Opmerking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RmVP4J798k

Kort stukje van de film Vredeskoers ( 1952 ) door Joris Ivens , heel mooie kleurenbeelden.

Enkele details:

19 seconden: Beklimming van de Muur van Meerane, met Ian Steel , Raymond Vanhoven en Bernard Trefflich tijdens de 8ste rit van Leipzig naar Chemnitz ( Karl Marx Stadt ).

24-28 seconden: ritzege van RVH in Chemnitz voor Svoboda en Ian Greenfield.

31 seconden: Jan Vesely in het geel overschrijdt de meet in Chemnitz

36 seconden: Jan Stablewski ( de latere Jean Stablinski )

39 seconden: Franz Deutsch ( Oostenrijk ) , ritwinnaar te Berlijn.

Opmerking

Een Duitse film over de 1986 Vredeskoers , de moeite waard, er zijn ook beelden van de 1972 Vredeskoers vanaf 1:40 tot 2:10 , de nummer 9 aan het vertrek is de Brit ( Schot ) Alexander Gilchrist , later in het filmpje , vanaf 22:00 tot 23:30 zie je beelden van de verschillende ritten in Kiev.

http://www.mdr.de/echt/echt-friedensfahrt-100.html

Opmerking

Reed de Nederlandse selectie voor de 1952 Vredeskoers allemaal voor dezelfde wielerclub ( met Germaan Fietsen als sponsor ) ?

Club kleuren zouden eventueel rood en zwaart/donkergroen met Germaan Fietsen in witte letters als opschrift zijn.

Het betreft :

Albertus Donkert
                                Johannes La Grouw
                                Wilhelmus Remkes
                                Daniel De Groot
                                Johannes Van Ingen
                                Andre Van Neerden

Dank bij voorbaat
                                Laatst bewerkt door Steponas; 06.12.2016, 21:36.

Opmerking

Bezig...
                                X